[OpenSIPS-Users] dns srv question

Miha miha at softnet.si
Tue Feb 11 15:26:45 CET 2014

Hi,

opensips in my case does not use dns srv domin. I am using dns srv
domain just for UAC's, for geo redundancy. As some phones does not
support dns srv (small amount) it is easier (for me) to use the same
domain for registration's. I have tftp server for all configration and
it is easy and nicers that registrar in all config is the same. That is
why I would like to define same A record as is dns srv domain.

So, I will have two A record and if I understand you right, Opensips
will sometimes bind to one and sometimes to another record? Could be
this causing any problems?

tnx
miha