[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting do_routing

Nick Altmann nick.altmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 19:54:45 CET 2014

Carrier is just a gateways list. You may also set weight for each gw
and drouting will choose gw's due its weight.
Route_to_carrier() gets carrier parameters (gateways list) into avps
and set $ru to first gw address.
Use_next_gw() extract next gw parameters from avps and set $ru to the
new gateway.
So, you may try to work with these avps to change routing behaviour.

--
Nick