[OpenSIPS-Users] Setting do_routing

Nick Cameo symack at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 12:32:58 CET 2014

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate it. I should have been
more specific. The gwlist is generated dynamically
at runtime. We query the database and pull up all gateways that provide
service to that prefix ordered by price (LCR).
This part is all done, and working as expected. Now that we have the
gwlist, I would like to route to those gateways in
that specific order failing over to the next gateway in the list. All
during runtime.

The problem with creating carrier with gateways is that we would have to do
it using some type of pre-processing which
we can do with DR modules and dr_rules as well.

Your help is greatly appreciated,

Nick.