[OpenSIPS-Users] Logging into DB BYE messages with 481 Code

Wilmar Campos wilmar.campos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:43:58 CET 2014

Hi Bogdam,

Thanks for your feedback on this.

Let me explain a little better the scenario.

Customer->Opensips
Opensips->Provider

After the INVITE, the call get connected ok.
After a couple of seconds/minutes/hours, provider have an issue and
equipment on provider side gets restarted.
Customer notice call was now without audio, hangs UP.
BYE is generated from customer to Opensips, Opensips rely the message to
provider, provider responds with 481.

 Opensips -> Provider SIP Request: BYE sip:14102248770 at Provider:5061
 Provider -> Opensips SIP Status: 481 Call leg/transaction does not exist

I have a failure_route[1], but its never being called on this scenario.

Thanks for looking at this.

Wilmar