[OpenSIPS-Users] www_authorize

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Feb 5 11:11:03 CET 2014

Hello,

Printing in script the return code of the www_authorize function will
give you a clue why the auth failed (see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.10.x/auth_db.html#id250137).

Keep in mind that auth are per SIP request (each must be individually
authenticated) and the auth nonce has a lifetime and cannot be used for
multiple auth responses (for security reasons).