[OpenSIPS-Users] www_authorize

bluerain frank21118 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 18:36:48 CET 2014

Ya, that is what I thought, but I was wondering if there is a way to just
have the opensips validate on first try because first registration SIP
already have the username and password.  The reason I ask is that it seems
something it will take more then 2 try for opensips to reply a 200OK.  So
here is how the registration process (I wiresharked at firewall):

1. SIP regriation from user
2. opensips reply 401
3 SIP registration from user again
4. opensip reply 401
5. sip registration from user 3rd time
6. opensips reply 200OK

And somethime it took 4th time to get 200OK.  The only issue I see is that
there are mutliple registration user coming in to opensips with the same
port number in the VIA header, which I am not sure if that confuses the
opensips.

so what I mean is that on the "internal" side, the ATA box has 4 register
user, and they all use port 5060.  Thus in the "via" header, it would show
192.168.200.1:5060 for first user and the same 192.168.200.1:5060 for second
user and 3rd and 4th user.

So when the registration expire hits, all these 4 user would all come in
opensips wanting to register and the only difference is the username and
password, where IP:port is all the same for these 4 registration request.