[OpenSIPS-Users] topology hiding

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Feb 3 14:46:41 CET 2014

Hello,

No, you should not regex out those bogus characters, this seems like a
bug - could you please send us to SIP trace for your scenario so I can
understand how and when it's happening ? Are you currently doing any
manual manipulation on the Route headers in your script ?

Also, if possible, Please open an issue on
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issue for this so we can better
keep track of it.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu