[OpenSIPS-Users] Replace IP in To Field

John Komara john.komara at mongoosemetrics.com
Thu Aug 28 00:08:00 CEST 2014

I need to replace the IP in the To field. It is a requirement for a customer. I am trying to do this with uac_replace_to. It replaces the To field in the INVITE. However it does not replace it ACK to the 200OK. Looking at the logs I see that a dialog is created for the INVITE. Immediately after the INVITE is sent the dialog is destroyed. I am assuming that this is why the To field is not being modified in the ACK.

It looks as though the dialog is never stored. I have tried to do this in memory and in mysql. I am never able to retrieve a dialog with the "opensipsctl fifo dlg_list" command. I have attached links to my debug logs and config.

Is there a better way to accomplish this than what I am trying to do?

Debug Logs: http://pastebin.com/mvKx5AQp
Config: http://pastebin.com/n9vwncpU

Thank you,

John