[OpenSIPS-Users] need help - Insert_hf when Route: missing

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 15:23:15 CEST 2014

I got your point and with in 1 hour I'm going to send you all info.

Problem is last 3 days I couldn't sleep because of this freaking odd behavior, I need this solution to save my business.

Sorry for if I'm pushing it hard but I have no way except you guys. Again thanks for staying top of this.

Sent from my iPhone