[OpenSIPS-Users] URGENT! uac_auth PSTN gateway authentication issue

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:31:23 CEST 2014

Great!! I can see light in tunnel now because last 1 week I tried everything and now I was planing to go for B2B but I guess as you said you guys working on so I'm holding my breath.

This is must needed solution because SIP service provide most of time provide password to make outbound trunk call.

Sent from my iPhone