[OpenSIPS-Users] URGENT! uac_auth PSTN gateway authentication issue

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 03:47:19 CEST 2014

I am seeing following and all transaction has CSeq: 2 INVITE, I have notice
one thing asterisk asking for 407 but opensips never send any challenge
response

Opensips ---> INVITE ---> Asterisk
Asterisk -----> 407 ------> Opensips   (Proxy-Authenticate: Digest
algorithm=MD5, realm="asterisk", nonce="3a710e79".)
Opensips ----> ACK -----> Asterisk

Here opensips challenging SIP client  and saying giving try to asterisk and
then following

Opensips ----> INVITE ---> Asterisk
Opensips ----> INVITE ----> Asterisk
Opensips ----> INVITE ----> Asterisk

After 3 tries opensips send SIP client 408 Request timeout..