[OpenSIPS-Users] tcp_no_new_conn_bflag usage

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Sun Aug 24 11:06:53 CEST 2014

Hi Vlad,

Thanks, I see. IIUIC, the same is about tcp_persistent_flag, it just sets tcp expiration, but does nothing with AOR,  isn't it?

Does it make sense to you, that tcp_persistent_flag could also remove AOR in case the connection is dropped? On the one hand there's no reason to set this flag, until the client is behind NAT, on the other hand there's no reason to continue keeping AOR, if TCP connection is dropped, as it won't be reachable either.

BR, Alex.