[OpenSIPS-Users] Relay Subscribe/Notify for MWI

Sidwell, David david.sidwell at necect.com
Thu Aug 21 18:44:51 CEST 2014

Bogdan,

Yes we do.

We first set the packet forward destination using the drouting module:

route_to_carrier("MGC", "$var(gateway_attrs)", "$var(carrier_attrs)")

Then modify the TO and FROM using the uac module:

                construct_uri("sip", "$tU", "$avp(mgc_domain)", "", "", $avp(uri));
                uac_replace_to("$avp(uri)");

                construct_uri("sip", "$fU", "$avp(mgc_domain)", "", "", $avp(uri));
                uac_replace_from("$avp(uri)");

We also replace the contact header, however for that we use the textops module:

                subst('/^Contact: ([^@]*@)[a-zA-Z_0-9.:-]+(.*)$/Contact: \1$var(contact)\2/ig');

And finally we forward the packet using tm:

                if (!t_relay())
                {
                                sl_reply_error();
                }

Thanks,

Dave

Dave Sidwell | NEC Enterprise Communication Technologies | Senior Manager - SW Development
  4 Forest Parkway  |  Shelton, CT 06484 |  * (O) (203) 926-5424  |    * (M) (203) 513-1677  |  * david.sidwell at necect.com