[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Public Meetings

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Aug 20 17:53:12 CEST 2014

Hello, all!

  I would like to announce you that starting from this month, we are
planning to organize a series of public meetings where we will be
discussing hot topics related to the OpenSIPS project.
The goal of the OpenSIPS Public Meetings[1] program is to speed up the
process of identifying issues and tio provide better solutions that
satisfy the needs of the entire OpenSIPS community. We are planning to
do this by engaging both developers and users in live discussions about
existing issues, implementation challenges, features, etc.

When?
  We will organize a meeting on every last Wednesday of the month, at
18:00 UTC+2

Where?
  The meetings will take place on the #opensips channel[2]

Who?
  Anywone is welcome to attend these discussions and contribute with
ideas, solutions and feedback

What?
  The topics of the discussions will change every month. You are
encouraged to propose interesting topics to meet at opensips.org

We hope this program will help us create a closer link between us, the
developers, and the entire OpenSIPS community.
And stay tuned! This month's Public Meeting will be announced soon!

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Community/PublicMeetings
[2] http://www.opensips.org/Support/Contact#toc2

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea