[OpenSIPS-Users] Cache_fetch with pattern matching

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:51:37 CEST 2014

Hello all,

I'm using the cachedb_local module for some dynamic blacklist control. I'm
using the cache with timeout so I can temporarily put and automatically
remove some IP in the blacklist when I detect some suspicious activity.
The functionality works fine but I am missing some MI command to retrieve
entries matching a pattern or at least to retrieve all cache data I have.
Since the cache_fetch seems not to handle regexp or wildcards, is there any
other way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Patrick