[OpenSIPS-Users] 403 Rely forbidden

info at vintageelectronics.ca info at vintageelectronics.ca
Fri Apr 25 00:17:54 CEST 2014

My installation is essentially vanilla, whatever came with the rpms
except for listen port/IP.
Where in which file should I seek the ruri header and what should it be
set to?
I did a global search in /etc/opensips and found its only mention at
line 229 of opensips.cfg (it's a comment):

     if ($rU==NULL) {
         # request with no Username in RURI
         sl_send_reply("484","Address Incomplete");
         exit;
     }

Thank you!