[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips plays an audio

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Sun Apr 20 09:57:17 CEST 2014

Hi Frank,
I tried to do with rtpproxy_stream2uac() the RBT but this not work for me.

H.Yavari

________________________________
Greetings,

Is there any way for an opensips and a rtpproxy to play an audio to a caller?

Intentions:

- I want to play an announcement to callers when all our UAS are down.

- I am using opensips and rtpproxy and trying Not to introduce a new component like a media server.

Thoughts?

It seems that b2bua module is a way to go but there might be some learning curve. Is it the only way?

Is it possible to use the rtpproxy_stream2uac of the rtpproxy midule? How to make the SDP that uac needs (183 or something else)?

Thanks

Frank

Users at lists.opensips.org