[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy with load balancing and localization

Hòa Nguyễn hoanguyen2708 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:42:37 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,

I just want to know if there is a way to load balancing mediaproxy with
localization, for example I want to place 2 media-relay in Canada and 3
media-relay in U.S. I can use mmgeoip module to determine where is the
client from, like from Canada, but I can't get the dispatcher to load
balancing between only 3 relay in Canada, they only support load balancing
between all relay. I really appreciate if someone can help me

Regards,
Hoa Nguyen