[OpenSIPS-Users] How to store SRTP keys of 200 OK?

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Apr 8 14:24:22 CEST 2014

Hello Chen-Che,

This was fixed quite a while ago (in a commit back in 2012 [1]), but it
seems it was not backported to the 1.8 branch.

In any case, if you have trouble doing the same changes by yourself, I
can give you a patch if you provide the exact OpenSIPS version that
you're using (output of the "/opensips -V/" command)

Note that in OpenSIPS 1.9+ this is not a problem anymore.

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/4193cd967ff

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer