[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips as a AS in open IMS system

罗永恒 langsir at yeah.net
Tue Apr 8 11:04:45 CEST 2014

Nobody is trying to help?

As far as I know, no AS mode is available in opensips. It includes support for AS usage like presence service. You just need to configure the routing script, very much like you use it as 'server mode'. Actually many AS is b2bua which is very simple to configure. You can google it.

The part I'm interested in is how to configure it to connect to HSS instead of using integrated database. Any thoughts?

Thierry Luo