[OpenSIPS-Users] OPTIONS over TCP

Vincent DOCQUOIS v.docquois.netvisio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:02:24 CEST 2014

Hello all,

I am using Opensips 1.10 for SIP trunking purposes.
I use DR module in order to route calls to external gateways. One of destination gateways is only handling SIP over TCP. By adding "transport=tcp" header, I have no problem to use Opensips as a UDP to TCP gateway but I encounter 2 problems with keepalive process (using OPTIONS method) :

1) Is there a way to make DR module send OPTIONS over TCP instead of default UDP ?
2) In the opposite direction, when an incoming TCP OPTIONS is received by Opensips from the external gateway, the 'is_from_gw' function seems not to be able to identify my external gateway. Note that it is OK in UDP with another gateway.

Is it just a limitation or is there any solution to handle OPTIONS over TCP ?

Thanks in advance

Vincent