[OpenSIPS-Users] radius_send_auth returns Vendor Specific Attributes

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 20:29:56 CEST 2014

Hi Bogdan,

Yes absolutely certain. I used Wireshark to check.

I did make a little progress with this problem after finding some info on
the Internet.
The name that has to be used in set2 is "Cisco-AVPair". This allows me to
retrieve just one VSA value.
The *real* problem is that you cannot retrieve values 2, 3, 4, etc. This is
because multiple instances are returned using the same VSA. They are all
returned by the server in the attribute called h323-ivr-in. I even found the
code in the sources that retrieves them. It loops through every instance in
set2 and looks for 1 matching value. So even if you add "Cisco-AVPair"
several times into set2 all you get is the first matching value many times.

John