[OpenSIPS-Users] Rewriting Contact Header -- Should I or Shouldn't I?

kamika kamil.nigmatullin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 13:26:41 CEST 2014

As far as I understand, you should change contact header if you discover,
that request came from nat by fix_nated_contact() or simular functions,
because your loose route fails when you send to contact, that has proxy IP.
Or don't use record-route and send all packets manually by modufying $ru and
$du, storing their ip addresses and ports somewhere in memory (actually this
is a hard and complicated method, i don't recoment id).  This is some good
illustartions of sip flow with record route

http://www.in2eps.com/fo-sip/tk-fo-sip-dialog.html