[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic Key in Redis

Samuel Muller sml at l33.fr
Tue Sep 17 17:40:15 CEST 2013

My study case concerns transfers and forwards calls, essentially.

I need to retrieve after a REFER or 30x Moved a few information about who's
who, due to the networks architecture here (VRFs stuff).

I think yet that it could be interesting to store infos in a list (sorted
or not) as Redis can do basically (RPUSH/LPUSH/LRANGE and so on).

I cannot just set as a key "forward" and then add callid - even if a PV is
used ... because after a REFER, it's a new dialog with new UAs inside, and
if it's working for 1 tranfer or forward, it's not working when they're
many.

if you have any idea ?

*Samuel MULLER*
*L33 NETWORKS*
sml at l33.fr

Hello,

What is your usage case, more exactly, that doesn't work at the moment ?

Something like cache_store("redis","$fu","$avp(infos)"); should work now.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developerhttp://www.opensips-solutions.com