[OpenSIPS-Users] opensisp , 2 RTP-proxy , IP based location , how to ?

Alex Ionescu alex at opensips.org
Tue Sep 10 15:27:13 CEST 2013

Hi,

You can follow the module's documentation. It is pretty simple. First
thing install the external library necessary for this module: /libGeoIP/.
Then load the module. Configure it's module parameters :

modparam("mmgeoip", "mmgeoip_city_db_path",
   "/usr/share/GeoIP/GeoLiteCity.dat")

You need to fetch this file (GeoLiteCity.dat) from here - just follow
the indications :http://dev.maxmind.com/geoip/legacy/install/city/
<http://dev.maxmind.com/geoip/legacy/install/city/>

Then all you have to do, for each call, just see where is it coming
from. ( in this example there is only the continent fetched - but you
can fetch much more information - see the docs :
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/mmgeoip.html )

if(mmg_lookup("con","$si","$avp(continent)")) {
   xlog("L_INFO","Source IP latitude:$(avp(continent))\n");
};

Based on the result you get you can choose the appropriate RTP Proxy set to engage.

Regards,
Alex