[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips presence server

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Sep 9 13:57:00 CEST 2013

On Sep 9, 2013, at 1:32 PM, Bogdan Chifor wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I configured a presence server using OpenSips.
> I would like to ask you how could a notify all the subscribed users when a user's registration expires. (when the users logs in or out the notify works fine).

Hi,

Currently there is no support for it. RFC 3680 defines the 'reg' event which does exactly what you want, but both the server and client need to support it, of course. If your client already supports it you'd need to create some presence_reginfo and pua_reginfo modules for OpenSIPS, to generate RFC 3680 payloads.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects