[OpenSIPS-Users] About db_mode of the usrlocl module

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 04:53:11 CEST 2013

Hi all,

The usrloc module provides 4 types of db_mode. When trying to use the
write-through and write-back schemes, I find that the locations are not
stored into the location table in the database as I expect. For example,
when employing the write-through scheme, I cannot find the new registered
user in the location table even 10 seconds after a user has registered. With
the write-back scheme, setting "modparam("usrloc", "timer_interval", 60)",
"query_flush_time=60", or "query_buffer_size" does not lead to registered
users to be stored into the location table.

I use the configuration below which works well for db_mode = 3 (DB-only). I
wonder how I can let the registered locations stored at the memory as well
as the database? Thanks for any comment.

Best regards,
Chen-Che

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", "NAT_BFLAG")
modparam("usrloc", "timer_interval", 120)

if (!save("location", "sf"))
    sl_reply_error();