[OpenSIPS-Users] Help - WARNING: database engine not found - tried 'MYSQL'

Luis Pérez Urteaga devicer at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 22:42:55 CET 2013

Wilmar:

The database exists and I can connect to it

[root at SDEVCCLM47 /]# mysql -popensipsrw -u opensips -D opensips

Your MySQL connection id is 59
Server version: 5.1.52 Source distribution

Copyright (c) 2000, 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software,
and you are welcome to modify and redistribute it under the GPL v2 license

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql> show tables;
+---------------------+
| Tables_in_opensips  |
+---------------------+