[OpenSIPS-Users] Help - WARNING: database engine not found - tried 'MYSQL'

Luis Pérez Urteaga devicer at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 22:01:37 CET 2013

Hi Wilmar,

This in my configuration:

#

# $Id$

#

# OpenSIPS residential configuration script

# by OpenSIPS Solutions <team at opensips-solutions.com>

#

# This script was generated via "make menuconfig", from

# the "Residential" scenario.

# You can enable / disable more features / functionalities by

# re-generating the scenario with different options.#

#

# Please refer to the Core CookBook at:

# http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCookbooks

# for a explanation of possible statements, functions and parameters.

#

####### Global Parameters #########

debug=3

log_stderror=no

log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0

fork=yes

children=4

/* uncomment the following lines to enable debugging */

#debug=6

#fork=no

#log_stderror=yes

/* uncomment the next line to enable the auto temporary blacklisting of

not available destinations (default disabled) */

#disable_dns_blacklist=no

/* uncomment the next line to enable IPv6 lookup after IPv4 dns

lookup failures (default disabled) */

#dns_try_ipv6=yes

/* comment the next line to enable the auto discovery of local aliases

based on revers DNS on IPs */

auto_aliases=no

listen=udp:127.0.0.1:5060 # CUSTOMIZE ME

disable_tcp=no

disable_tls=yes

####### Modules Section ########

#set module path

mpath="/usr/local/lib64/opensips/modules/"

loadmodule "db_mysql.so"

loadmodule "auth.so"

#loadmodule "auth_db.so"

#modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")

#modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)

#### SIGNALING module

loadmodule "signaling.so"

#### StateLess module

loadmodule "sl.so"

#### Transaction Module

loadmodule "tm.so"

modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 5)

modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 30)

modparam("tm", "restart_fr_on_each_reply", 0)

modparam("tm", "onreply_avp_mode", 1)

#### Record Route Module

loadmodule "rr.so"

/* do not append from tag to the RR (no need for this script) */

modparam("rr", "append_fromtag", 0)

#### MAX ForWarD module

loadmodule "maxfwd.so"

#### SIP MSG OPerationS module

loadmodule "sipmsgops.so"

#### FIFO Management Interface

loadmodule "mi_fifo.so"

modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/opensips_fifo")

modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_mode", 0666)

#### URI module

loadmodule "uri.so"

modparam("uri", "use_uri_table", 0)

#### USeR LOCation module

loadmodule "usrloc.so"

modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", "NAT")

##modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",0)

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)

modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips")

#### REGISTRAR module

loadmodule "registrar.so"

modparam("registrar", "tcp_persistent_flag", "TCP_PERSISTENT")

/* uncomment the next line not to allow more than 10 contacts per AOR */

#modparam("registrar", "max_contacts", 10)

#### ACCounting module

loadmodule "acc.so"

/* what special events should be accounted ? */

modparam("acc", "early_media", 0)

modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 0)

/* by default we do not adjust the direct of the sequential requests.

if you enable this parameter, be sure the enable "append_fromtag"

in "rr" module */

modparam("acc", "detect_direction", 0)

modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", "ACC_FAILED")

/* account triggers (flags) */

modparam("acc", "log_flag", "ACC_DO")

modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", "ACC_MISSED")

####### Routing Logic ########

# main request routing logic

route{

if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {

sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");

exit;

}

if (has_totag()) {

# sequential requests within a dialog should

# take the path determined by record-routing

if (loose_route()) {

if (is_method("BYE")) {

setflag(ACC_DO); # do accounting ...

setflag(ACC_FAILED); # ... even if the transaction fails

} else if (is_method("INVITE")) {

# even if in most of the cases is useless, do RR for

# re-INVITEs alos, as some buggy clients do change route set

# during the dialog.

record_route();

}

# route it out to whatever destination was set by loose_route()

# in $du (destination URI).

route(relay);

} else {

if ( is_method("ACK") ) {

if ( t_check_trans() ) {

# non loose-route, but stateful ACK; must be an ACK after

# a 487 or e.g. 404 from upstream server

t_relay();

exit;

} else {

# ACK without matching transaction ->

# ignore and discard

exit;

}

}

sl_send_reply("404","Not here");

}

exit;

}

# CANCEL processing

if (is_method("CANCEL"))

{

if (t_check_trans())

t_relay();

exit;

}

t_check_trans();

if ( !(is_method("REGISTER") ) ) {

if (from_uri==myself)

{

} else {

# if caller is not local, then called number must be local

if (!uri==myself) {

send_reply("403","Rely forbidden");

exit;

}

}

}

# preloaded route checking

if (loose_route()) {

xlog("L_ERR",

"Attempt to route with preloaded Route's [$fu/$tu/$ru/$ci]");

if (!is_method("ACK"))

sl_send_reply("403","Preload Route denied");

exit;

}

# record routing

if (!is_method("REGISTER|MESSAGE"))

record_route();

# account only INVITEs

if (is_method("INVITE")) {

setflag(ACC_DO); # do accounting

}

if (!uri==myself) {

append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");

route(relay);

}

# requests for my domain

if (is_method("PUBLISH|SUBSCRIBE"))

{

sl_send_reply("503", "Service Unavailable");

exit;

}

if (is_method("REGISTER"))

{

if ( 0 ) setflag(TCP_PERSISTENT);

if (!save("location"))

sl_reply_error();

exit;

}

if ($rU==NULL) {

# request with no Username in RURI

sl_send_reply("484","Address Incomplete");

exit;

}

# do lookup with method filtering

if (!lookup("location","m")) {

t_newtran();

t_reply("404", "Not Found");

exit;

}

# when routing via usrloc, log the missed calls also

setflag(ACC_MISSED);

route(relay);

}

route[relay] {

# for INVITEs enable some additional helper routes

if (is_method("INVITE")) {

t_on_branch("per_branch_ops");

t_on_reply("handle_nat");

t_on_failure("missed_call");

}

if (!t_relay()) {

send_reply("500","Internal Error");

};

exit;

}

branch_route[per_branch_ops] {

xlog("new branch at $ru\n");

}

onreply_route[handle_nat] {

xlog("incoming reply\n");

}

failure_route[missed_call] {

if (t_was_cancelled()) {

exit;

}

# uncomment the following lines if you want to block client

# redirect based on 3xx replies.

##if (t_check_status("3[0-9][0-9]")) {

##t_reply("404","Not found");

## exit;