[OpenSIPS-Users] Siremis with Opensips - possible ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 30 19:50:10 CET 2013

Hi Ewgeny,

Actually you can do both now in CP :).

For usr_preferences, you can use the generic TViewer tool which can be
cloned and mapped over any kind of table, overing possibility to
add/edit/delete/search. It may be a better approach to have a
preconfigured TViewer for usr_preferences table.

In regards to online users, in the "Users" section, you can choose to
see only the Online or Offline users. Also, for each user can see the
registered contacts (if online).