[OpenSIPS-Users] Siremis with Opensips - possible ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 30 09:27:28 CET 2013

Hello Ewgeny,

Siremis is not designed for OpenSIPS and you may have huge compatibility
issues - of course, if you want to dive into this, feel free :).

Maybe a better approach (for you and for the rest of the community) is
to identify things that should be improved in OpenSIPS Control Panel and
let's make it better.

Best regards,