[OpenSIPS-Users] Multiple aliases for one sip account

Manuela Pigini m.pigini at esse-ti.it
Mon Oct 28 17:49:41 CET 2013

Hello,
we are developing a voip card for a traditional pbx. The voip card contains 4
ATA for the link with the PBX. We installed Opensips on the board and it's
all ok, but now we would like to support calls from remote offices, where we
would like to dial as a local phone of our traditional pbx, for example: we
have 418 as local number of the traditional pbx, and from the remote office
we would like to dial 418 and speak with the 418 local end. What is the best
solution? We thought to use "aliases" for the 4 ATAs on the Voip card, but we
would need several different aliases for the ATAs, as many as the local
numbers of the traditional PBX (is this possible?)...otherwise?

Thank you all for the support.
Manuela