[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog_update_db: could not add another dialog to db

sami@yahoo.com samiramhosseini at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 12:56:14 CET 2013

Hello,
On the previous scenario I use only one instance opensips, But Now

My "dialog" table used by more than one opensips instance, So I got the following error:
Do you know how can I solve the problem?

er error
(1062): Duplicate entry '7861307993824' for key 'PRIMARY'
Oct 27
13:59:24 osips /usr/local/opensips_proxy/sbin/opensips[15766]:
ERROR:dialog:dialog_update_db: could not add another dialog to db
Oct 27
14:00:24 osips /usr/local/opensips_proxy/sbin/opensips[15766]:
CRITICAL:db_mysql:wrapper_single_mysql_stmt_execute: driver error (1062):
Duplicate entry '7861307993824' for key 'PRIMARY'
Oct 27
14:00:24 osips /usr/local/opensips_proxy/sbin/opensips[15766]:
ERROR:dialog:dialog_update_db: could not add another dialog to db

Thanks a lot.

Regard
Sami