[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXcap Wiki Configuration Clarification

Rob Taggart RTaggart at odleasing.com
Wed Oct 23 21:18:11 CEST 2013

I have followed the Wiki to install Openxcap and have now reached the point in the config section to create a database since I do not use OpenSips.  I am confused as to where to find the scripts directory that contains the scripts to create the tables.  I am new to linux and somewhat green but learning.  Would someone please point me in the right direction as to where to find the scripts and how to launch them from the Ubuntu command line?