[OpenSIPS-Users] Differentiate in Dialog table between incoming and outgoing calls

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Oct 22 19:30:17 CEST 2013

Hello,

You can set a dialog flag with
set_dlg_flag()<http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/dialog.html#id295687>.
 That flag will show up in the DB table if you have
db_mode<http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/dialog.html#id293698>set
to 1.  The flags you set will appear as a bitmapped integer in the
script_flags<http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/dialog.html#id294602>column.

So, if you set_dlg_flag("10") for inbound calls and set_dlg_flag("20") for
outbound calls, you'll see either 1024 for inbound or 1048576 for outbound
in the DB.  You'll want to pick values that make sense for you.

Another option is to use dialog profiles.  You could assign dialogs to
profiles named "inbound" and "outbound", for example, then count them with
an MI command.  This way the database is unrelated, and depending on server
load, greatly enhance efficiency compared to realtime dialog updates to the
DB.  The profile name itself may appear in the DB record also; you'll want
to test that one if you think it might be useful for you.

- Jeff

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Schneur Rosenberg <rosenberg11219 at gmail.com