[OpenSIPS-Users] Trigger call to opensips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Oct 21 12:54:12 CEST 2013

Hello,

Please keep the mailing list as CC'ed.

if you want to do click2call with OpenSIPS, you can use the MI command
t_uac_dlg (provided by TM module) to generate a new request - see:
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/tm.html#id294568

An example on doing click2call from an external script (by using REFER
method) is here:

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/master/examples/web_im/click_to_dial.php