[OpenSIPS-Users] Write CDR to SYSLOG when mysql statement fail

Mike Tesliuk mike at ultra.net.br
Fri Oct 11 19:09:53 CEST 2013

you should write on both, you decide when generate the acc information
setting the flag, but i dont know if you can receive some variable with the
return of the query over the config file.

you can make your mysql better using failover , replication and everything
, you should fix your problem with your database not  on opensips