[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS-Asterisk Integration

SivaKumar J sivakumar.j at vtiger.com
Wed Oct 9 07:27:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am new to OpenSIPS, and trying to integrate OpenSIPS with Asterisk. I am
successfully installed OpenSips in my machine using this
tutorial<http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Manual-1-11>.

I have my Asterisk & OpenSIPS in two different servers. How Can I Connect
these two. Where do I need to configure this.
 I am using this
tutorial<http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-OpenSIPSAsteriskIntegration>for
Asterisk Integration. But, I failed. I got some doubts in this.

1) In this integration tutorial, at 1.6 mentioned to create Asterisk
database. Where do I need to create that database. In Asterisk or OpenSIPS
Server.  I did created in OpenSIPS server, is this fine?

2) Tutorial saying to modify all these files *etc/odbcinst.ini,
**/etc/odbc.ini,
*  */etc/asterisk/res_odbc.conf. *Do I need to create those files in
OpenSIPS Server or modify in Asterisk Server.

3) Is there any other document which is mostly relevant to new users?

I appreciate your help..
Thank you very much

Siva
Vtiger