[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.10 NAT

Mike Tesliuk mike at ultra.net.br
Fri Oct 4 20:17:14 CEST 2013

probably if the UA's are on the same network, when you send the package the
package is going with the external ip on the SDP , when the call is
stablished probably you router is not allowing to open the second lag
because the UA's are trying to stablish from inside using the outside ip
addressl, so when you go through rtpproxy this not happen  both sides use
the opensips (rtpproxy) ip address to sdp.

If my logic is not correct please somebody let me know.