[OpenSIPS-Users] AVP-based uac_auth in b2bua

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed Nov 13 05:16:09 CET 2013

I was about to let this one go when I found "B2B module gets visibility to
credentials defined via AVPs" on the About Version
1.10<http://www.opensips.org/About/Version-1-10-0#toc19>page.  In my
case it works only if I define the 'credential' modparam for
uac_auth.

The AVPs do work if I use the uac_auth() function in a failure_route
instead of the B2BUA top hiding.

Is there a trick I'm missing?

- Jeff