[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog module sql server 2008 r2 database backend

bluerain frank21118 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 01:08:30 CET 2013

no the problem is not create table command.  I simply show the sql create
table command so that you guys can see what is my table (data type)
definition is.  I do think there is some issue with the table definition
where sql server 2008 has different then mysql, but I thought some of you
know this or had this problem and fixed already, so that you can tell me
what the "correct" table structure suppose to be.

Although I did compare the data type between mysql and sql server 2008, I
think I have it right though.