[OpenSIPS-Users] BYE not being sent from caller to callee or from callee to caller depending on who hangs up first.

Russell Williams russ at tptwireless.com
Sat May 25 02:00:38 CEST 2013

Hello,
     First , forgive me for I am very much a novice at Opensips.
     I have used a slightly modified version of the .cfg file from the
makemenu tool , and used residential , trunking and loadbalancing configs.
     I have built my own least cost routing that I have implemented thru
the PERL module. Same with Authentication.
My problem is :
     For some reason I am not able to get either end to recognize when
the other end hangs up.
     I see the "BYE" in the opensips log, but it never reaches the other
end .
     Shouldn't there be a "BYE" sent to the other end ?

Thanks
Russ