[OpenSIPS-Users] Callpickup scenario help

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed May 22 18:15:29 CEST 2013

Hi Miha,

So, what you need to do at OpenSIPS level is to be sure that you send
the "pick up" call to the same FS as used for the call you want to pick up.

For that I suggest to use some dialog variable (to attach some
information to the calls) in combination with get_dialog_info() function
( http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/dialog.html#id294427
). This function allows you to (1) grep all existing calls based on a
dlg_var==some_value and (2) return another dlg_var from the found dialog
; the returned dlg_var may contain the id of the SF where the call was
sent to.