[OpenSIPS-Users] memory consumed by t_relay

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue May 21 18:51:21 CEST 2013

Hello ,

When you get the memory error, could you please do : "opensipsctl fifo
get_statistics all" and send me the output (off list) please?

Also, at step 4) , by stop, you mean you shutdown OpenSIPS or you stop
the sipp load but OpenSIPS still runs ?

Going back to my request on memory debugging, I was wondering why your
logs do no show the shm dump (but only pkg) - at step 3) do the SIGUSR
stuff and be sure you look for the Memory status for shm mem in your
logs - it must be there.