[OpenSIPS-Users] Error 404 not here

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 17 12:55:56 CEST 2013

Hello,

Script look ok - what I suspect is that one of the end points messes up
the Record-Routes in the messages, so the sequential requests (ACK, BYE)
cannot be properly routed.

To confirm this I need to see a SIP capture (ngrep) for the whole call,
showing full messages (what you had in the first email was just an
opensips log).