[OpenSIPS-Users] Odd opensips REGISTER/INVITE behavior for many simultaneous users

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 17 12:48:41 CEST 2013

James,

Old registrations should not be the problem - your problem (as I
understand it) is missing registration, not too many :)...

BTW, for the failed calls, do you get a 404 not found from scrip or a
408 timeout ?

If you consider it, I can send you a script with an extension of usrloc
to log when a new AOR is added or when a whole AOR is removed, so you
can use it to doublecheck if your registrations are continuous in time .