[OpenSIPS-Users] Multi Update Invites

M.Khaled W Chehab kchehab at icucall.com
Thu May 16 13:59:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

when a call hit opensips it send a 100 trying but if the softphone does not
receive 180/183 or 200 OK it will send an update invite ,and I want to block
it

I read in the documentation that t_newtran() can stop it ,please can you
send me a sample where and how it should be  exists since I fail
implementing as
You can find down where I am using t_check_trans

if (has_totag()) {
} else {
                          if ( is_method("ACK") ) {
                                   if ( t_check_trans() ) {