[OpenSIPS-Users] Check if local user is registered and not busy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed May 15 19:46:12 CEST 2013

Hello Adam,

To check the registration state, you can use the "registered()" function
- http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/registrar.html#id293152 .

To check if the user is already in a call, you need to use the dialog
module with dialog profiles (profiles with values). Another option will
be to route to user and if catch the 486 reply in a failure route.