[OpenSIPS-Users] Need config file manipulation help

Priyaranjan Nayak priyaranjan4169 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 15:59:20 CEST 2013

Hi All,

    Now opensips is forwarding to next hop(Server).While sending
REGISTER message to server it is using only one port opensips.This is
happening after modifying below statement in routing logic of
opensips.cfg.

        if(is_method("REGISTER"))
	{
		#sl_send_reply("400","priyaranjan");
		t_relay("tcp:116.114.34.56:443");
		exit();
	}
	else
	{
		xlog("incoming request\n");
		t_relay("tcp:116.114.34.56:443");
		exit();
	}

     But my requirement is while sending REGISTER message to server it
should use one port from opensips  for one user.i.e For different user
opensips should send from different port to server. kindly let me know
what could be change in opensips.cfg's file ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu, thanks for reply.

Thanks
Priyaranjan

Thanks