[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS.org web site REFURBISH - FIRST PHASE - Completed

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue May 14 14:25:26 CEST 2013

Hi Alex!

On May 14, 2013, at 2:11 PM, Alex Ionescu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are happy to announce that we have re-organized the web site (www.opensips.org) as grouping, menus etc.
> This is just the first step of a more complex process of refurbishing. We would like to ask you to report any broken links or other issues that you may found.
> Also, your suggestions and opinions are very much welcome.

Good work, the new layout looks much nicer! A small nit: the "GO" button is taller than the textbox next to it.

As for the content, the news seem to be repeated: they are displayed as headlines at the top of the page and also on the bar to the right. I'd leave only the bar on the right, so the first thing newcomers see on the website is "What OpenSIPS is".

My 2 cents :-)

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects